Morning
It's best kind of morning because it is my... Like in "old good time' ...STOP? Why old time for me is always good? It can be good because "forgive" and "forget" let go back to my morning.
I wake up in 6.
Read smth omg it's 6 :30 .
No time for eating in 7:18 i try 14 bus. Usually I take 3---> university but today it's a memory day.
14 stop at my high school. Peoples who know you, peoples who are happy to see you, teacher who want to know how are you and someone who told you " you need to sleep, your eyes is dark and full of fatigue, I never see you before like that"
-Morning dear, are you ok?
M. Ask me thet give me my tea
-I had a white night.
-Drink and you will be ok.
It's hard to understood that you miss old time. My usually breakfast in tucano or roberts,my classmates , my teachers. And more I am missing old me. My style , my friends and sister who study far of me, this feeling what you're love for that you are and nobody wants to change you.
In old day my morning start with spice latte from Roberts and cold wind, with some dialogs with people who I miss now. After school to chemestry or english lessons I had a plan : take Sat and toefl after go everywhere following my heart. I gave up for my dreams, for hours of work, for dream life ...
Never do like me, never, because you can. You can .
Ilya told me : ,, you must be afraid about that you want"
And now I understood him, I am enjoy me new life : clasic style , new teachers and new students, I start to love them all so fast . Today is gonna be a good day :3.
I wake up in 6.
Read smth omg it's 6 :30 .
No time for eating in 7:18 i try 14 bus. Usually I take 3---> university but today it's a memory day.
14 stop at my high school. Peoples who know you, peoples who are happy to see you, teacher who want to know how are you and someone who told you " you need to sleep, your eyes is dark and full of fatigue, I never see you before like that"
-Morning dear, are you ok?
M. Ask me thet give me my tea
-I had a white night.
-Drink and you will be ok.
It's hard to understood that you miss old time. My usually breakfast in tucano or roberts,my classmates , my teachers. And more I am missing old me. My style , my friends and sister who study far of me, this feeling what you're love for that you are and nobody wants to change you.
In old day my morning start with spice latte from Roberts and cold wind, with some dialogs with people who I miss now. After school to chemestry or english lessons I had a plan : take Sat and toefl after go everywhere following my heart. I gave up for my dreams, for hours of work, for dream life ...
Never do like me, never, because you can. You can .
Ilya told me : ,, you must be afraid about that you want"
And now I understood him, I am enjoy me new life : clasic style , new teachers and new students, I start to love them all so fast . Today is gonna be a good day :3.

Комментарии
Отправить комментарий